terça-feira, 10 de novembro de 2009

Sign

I was born on December 24th and I am a Capricornian people. Good Points typical personality of a person whose star-sign is Capricorn.



• ambitious - a strong wish to be a success or achieve something.
• careful - giving a lot of attention to what you are doing so that you do not have an accident, make a mistake, or damage something.
• disciplined - behaving in a very controlled way.
• humorous - very funny. To be able to make people laugh.
• prudent - to avoid risks and dangerous situations; similar to careful.
• reserved - to not show your emotions, feelings or thoughts.
Bad Point
• miserly - someone who hates spending money
. I am like that !

What about you ? When were you born ? What is your zodiac sign ? Tell me some adjectives that are related to your sign.

10 comentários:

  1. I am the sign of Capricorn ....
    I really enjoyed what you wrote and I agree, except I just do not agree with one thing, the person who has this sign does not like to spend Real Money and this is just a lie ... but is ok.
    kisses ... bye ....

    210

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Teacher Mafalda thought very cool their Blog.
    He teaches many cool things.
    kisses of student Paloma.
    class:211

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I loved your blog especially the pictures of the shirts and halloween!
    was really cool!!!
    kisses!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. love your blog especially the karaoke really like this of congratulations.

    ResponderExcluir
  5. I was born November 29 my sign is Sagittarius
    willian
    da turma
    902

    ResponderExcluir
  6. I like your blog because it teaches
    many congratulations thing
    willian 902

    ResponderExcluir
  7. I'm 13 years old Capricorn
    Characteristics:
    Demanding and harsh, lives with an intensity that suggests itself from a small job to love, but does not tolerate cheating, because he likes his hand blindly trust who is sure that it corresponds with sincerity. In time will make less severe and more accessible

    Laryssa 701

    ResponderExcluir
  8. hi my name is Rafael and I'm here with my friend Faso tiago I May 7 birthday day and my sign and the bull and Tiago birthday is November 14 and day sign and Scorpio These two signs are signs that give us as much luck we are participating in the school playing a lot of that going need and also want the director of our school to release students in our classrooms to support us in games please tell .....

    ResponderExcluir
  9. hello we are the rafael tiago and let the teachers want students to see the games

    ResponderExcluir